We are pleased to invite you and your leaders to join us for a day of growth and connection at the 2024 DC DMA Winter Meeting, the “DC Leader Connect”. Here are the objectives attendees can expect for the day:
- Engage in a meaningful day of growth and connection with other CFA Leaders
- Gain new insights and growth tools from thought leaders and peers
- Develop the framework for their growth plan and ignite a new excitement to achieve their goals
Content will focus on leadership development, so consider bringing leaders from all leadership levels. Operators can register as many leaders as they would like to bring. A cost of $50 per leader will be applied.
There is no cost for Operators to attend. Space will be limited so operators who are interested in bringing leaders are encouraged to register as early as possible.
January 24th 2024
9AM – 3PM
Open Door Presbyterian Church
3005 Centreville Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
The first portion of the day will be a special rebroadcast from Live2Lead, an annual Leadership Development Conference hosted by John Maxwell.
The rebroadcast will feature a replay from guest speakers Ryan Leak and Marcus Buckingham:
- Ryan Leak – “Chasing Failure”
- Marcus Buckingham – “Love and Work”
Support Center Connect & Vendor Showcase
One of our objectives is to provide Operators and their leaders an opportunity to gain new insights and growth tools.
To help facilitate this, we’ve invited subject matter experts from the Support Center as well as 3rd party vendors that have dedicated time to connect and share content that will help support your 2024 growth plans.
Support Center Guests:
- Pathway 2.0
- Team Member Engagement
- The Chick-fil-A Together Fund
3rd Party Vendors:
- Measured Results Consulting – Team Member Training Solutions
- Cooper Connect – Recruiting solutions
- HigherMe – Onboarding solutions
- OneClick App – Shift efficiency solutions
- Marketplace Chaplains – Team member care solutions
- Belay – Executive Assistant solutions
Guest Panel: “Pursuing CFA…”
“Have you ever thought of a career with Chick-fil-A?”…That question the lives of so many leaders, operators, and Chick-fil-A support center staff.We have invited a panel of guest operators and staff members to share their “why” on joining the Chick-fil-A Family to help inspire anyone in the room who has ever had a dream of a career with Chick-fil-A, either long-term in a restaurant, as an operator or as staff.
“When you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life” – S. Truett Cathy
Workshop – 6 Types of Working Genius
Based on the book by Patrick Lencioni
To close out the day, attendees will participate in a workshop session sponsored by one of our vendors, Measured Results Consulting. They will do a deep dive into “The 6 Types of Working Genius”, an assessment that provides the fastest and simplest way to discover your natural talents at work.
Please note that operators attend at no cost!